Green Dreamer Planner (JUNGLE) 6.75" x 8.25"
"Now more than ever, our planet needs your light to thrive."
Inspired by Green Dreamer Podcast, this planner invites you to dream with your imaginations wild and free, guides you to plan with strategy and intention, and encourages you to take action with confidence and grace so you can make the most of 2019.
To support you and loved ones through thick and thin, this planner includes...
- research-based goal-setting and reflection guides;
- 101 simple, actionable holistic health tips;
- earth awareness dates to keep you connected;
- minimalist weekly pages for maximum versatility;
- weekly gratitude and inspirations lists;
- motivational quotes to cheer you on;
- and more.
To realize a healthier tomorrow, every purchase also contributes to the planting of 50 trees (yes, like a forest) through 501(c)3 international nonprofit Eden Reforestation Projects.
Because of you, a forest may rise. And now it's time for you to dream big and thrive.
- Get $10 off on purchases of 3 or more with code "dreamteam"
*Discounts may change, get added or removed without prior notice. Please check this tab for the latest updates and email support [at] greendreamer [dot] com with any questions or concerns.
- Dimensions: 6.75in x 8.25in
- 260 pages total at 1.1lb;
- Printed with soy ink on FSC paper;
- Bound with metal wire;
- Matte laminated cover for durability and protection;
- Weeks and months run from Mon - Sun for planning purposes;
- Inspired by the world; designed in Hawaii; printed in PRC.
*Actual printed colors may differ slightly than what you on the screen.
Credits: Cover designs Ocean Dream and Marble Dream by Basia Stryjecka; cover design Sky Dream by Ekaterina Novikova; cover design Jungle botanicals by Tash Tsering; interior illustrations by Alexandr Bakanov; special thanks to Maggie Pa, Abigail Davidson, Ashley Hudson, Mikala Evans, Victoria Horng; planner by Kaméa Chayne.
Returns: We hope you'll love the planners but your satisfaction comes first! While we don't offer free shipping, you are welcome to mail back the new and unused products in their original packaging within 15 days of delivery for a full refund of the planners themselves, excluding shipping costs. To make an exchange, please simply return the original product for a full refund within 15 days and place a new order separately.
End of life: For responsible disposal, please separate and recycle the metal wire and interior paper stack. The matte laminated covers can be repurposed for personal craft projects or recycled through TerraCycle. We acknowledge this was not ideal, and we're already looking into alternative ways to add protection to the covers for future designs so they can stay fresh all year long to accompany you through thick and thin.
We are a constant work in progress, always welcome your feedback so we can better serve you, and greatly appreciate your support!
For additional inquiries, please email: